Consumer Information

PACE Assistance

PACE Assistance

Under the terms of the settlement reached in the matter The People of the State of California v. Renovate America, Inc., case RIC1904068 filed in Riverside County, Renovate America will pay funds to be used to provide legal advice and assistance for California consumers with PACE-related legal and financing issues.  Read More

PACE Assistance Form


Environmental Crimes

Environmental crimes

should be reported to the Riverside County Department of Environmental Health: