Careers at the DA
Riverside County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A diverse workforce to match a diverse county. -
Volunteer & Intern Opportunities
Victim Services recruits and trains qualified volunteers and interns to assist in providing victim assistance, witness coordination and other essential services.
The program benefits victims, witnesses and advocates by enhancing the effectiveness of the criminal justice system. The benefit to our valued volunteers is the opportunity to give back to the community, while increasing knowledge and experience of the criminal justice system. Responsibilities may include notifying victims of their rights, restitution assistance, organizing witness lists, helping with special projects, and providing overall assistance in regards to advocacy. We enjoy partnerships with a number of local universities and welcome the opportunity to provide internships.
We will begin accepting applications for the September 2024 - June 2025 DVS Volunteer and Intern program beginning on May 1, 2024. The application submission period will end on May 31, 2024. Applications submitted during this timeframe will be reviewed in June 2024.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A minimum weekly time commitment of 8 hours is required for this internship/volunteer position
- Must pass an extensive background check
- Applicants Must be willing to commit to working with us for the length of one academic school year for practicum (September - June)
To apply, please download the form and submit that along with your resume to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest.